Thursday 11 February 2021

ADVENTURE: Dolmenwood - Lakeside Lair of the Barrow-Bogeys (2nd-4th Levels, Basic)


I've finally finished formatting and "neat-mapping" (in a very amateurish fashion) the material for a Dolmenwood adventure I've run in my campaign. It's a two-level (plus annexe) barrow with 13ish rooms. There's some factional play between different wights in the barrow, some neighbouring Jack o' Lanterns, and the eponymous Barrow-Bogeys, as well as a lot of stuff to mess around with, and three new Monsters: the Glitter Bug, the Giant Woodlouse, and the Fungal Bat. I used it as the home of the Barrow-Bogeys who are tormenting the Baker near Prigwort.

This has had one run-through, with my players covering about half of the material (which I find around normal). I suppose this technically means it's in "Beta", so if you do run it and have feedback, please get in touch, as I'd love to improve it as a community resource.

Find it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z-Ufbzcbz49X2itna1gydZZxmVw0GWb_?usp=sharing. Mulch on!


 

2 comments:

  1. A Peculiar Skeleton indeed! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks! Hope it serves as inspiration for your table. Is the map sufficient?

      Delete

Spelljammer - "Gutter Stars" Stream, Episode 1 - Major Remington-Smythe III's Journal

Episode can be found here:  Gutter Stars #1 - Please Mr Postman     The Regimental Journal of Major Alphonse Remington-Smythe III 29 th...