Saturday 3 July 2021

ADVENTURE: Dolmenwood - "Faery: Lord Gladhand's Orchard" (2nd-4th Levels)

 I've written another adventure or locale for Dolmenwood - my third! This time we go to Faery, specifically the Gladding-Gloam, Lord Gladhand's autumnal realm. This is a wilderness adventure with 9 locations, including a settlement and a mini-"dungeon", and 10 new monsters, as well as a passel of new magic items. The Orchard is a place of magical fruit, creeping all-consuming Blight, and a painter who really...captures her subjects.

Find the map below, and the adventure here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ug1xJ0z1y39il1zMgBhKs4BY-nNtrID/view?usp=sharing.

Tell me what you think!








5 comments:

  1. Nice I look forward to reading it. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I severely lack time nowadays, here's my succinct commentary:
    I like your care for naming, all the names are great.
    I like the openness of the adventure.
    I'm a fan of war mangoes.
    I'm a fan of monstruous pitcher plants.
    My 6 yo son draws better maps than yours.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but your son charges like $10 for his 6-room linear adventures so I win ;)

      Delete
    2. (But, obviously, thankyou for the feedback and encouragement!)

      Delete
    3. He's a bit pricey it's true. And to be fair, he draws better than me too!

      Delete

Spelljammer - "Gutter Stars" Stream, Episode 1 - Major Remington-Smythe III's Journal

Episode can be found here:  Gutter Stars #1 - Please Mr Postman     The Regimental Journal of Major Alphonse Remington-Smythe III 29 th...